Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

MY Weekend.


In the weekend I went to the beach with my family. When we got there, we got into our togs to go for a swim. The next thing we did, was when we played games called tag, cricket, rugby and also netball. It was so cool. But the thing that I did not like was when this man was walking with his dog and the dog was running to my little brother and he was so scared he cried. So the man was angry at his dog and my mum said to my little brother, are you ok baby.


Then we all went for a swim. The best thing was when we were jumping off the rocks and my biggest brother did the bigass bom. Then we had something to eat and had a little drink. After that we had a little swim then we had to get out and get changed  into our clothing. Then we all got to go to the park and got to play for a little while. Then we got into the car and went to .G.I to get all of us K.F.C. After that we went home and then we ate the K.F.C.


After all the fun we went to bed. But before I went to bed my hair satied descending, so my mum told me to go for a shower so I did. Then my hair smelted nice and it was so clean. Then I went into my room, and instead of going to bed I was playing on my tablet and went on youtube. The song that I was listening to was Cheerleader O.M.I, Uptown funk and also little Einsteins. It was so amazing when i went into my  big brother’s room to play tiggy.



After all of the fun at the beach, having K.F.C, going on youtube and also playing tiggy with my brothers I got really tired. So I had to go in my room and go for a nice looking sleep. The next day me and my mum went to  my nanas to get my nana and my poppa to go to my aunts to have a BBQ.   
“IT WAS AMAZING!!!.”      Then I went for a swim in my aunts pool with my cousins called, Apil, Amela, May and lotu. So then we all went home and I went outside to play.

                WHAT A LONG FUN DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment