Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

Holiday Highlight.


“Hey have you every been window washing before” Well me, my brother and my cousin’s went window washing all around G.I. center with our aunty. When we were getting ready we were so excited and also it was super hot. But we still went window washing.Hahaha it was cool that when we started washing the window the lady gave all of us an easter egg. When we ate it all up we went on to the next one.

Did you know that the best part that I liked was when we had lunch. Do you know why? It was because I got to go with my aunty to buy the pizza and the drinks. But that was not the part I like. It was when she brought me a block of chocolate. So when we came back to the G.I. center on the stage to eat and drink we were playing tigging and I was in. I got so tired that I was going to die. But I didn’t.

O.M.G!!! did you know that when my uncle came he said good work and he should take all of us to the beach, and we all said can you. Then he said I’ll see. When he said he’ll see we waited for 5 minutes then he came and said yes he was going to take all of us to the beach for 2 hours, and also have lunch again at the beach. When we were swimming. It was not cold for me but it was cold for my brother and my cousin’s.
It was so cool over there because it was so cool over there.

The part I did not like was when my brother found crabs and you know that I do not like crabs, well you don’t. But I still don’t like crabs, now you know I don’t like crabs. When I saw a crab I did not feel like for a swim. But I had to go for a swim , and also I had to look after my brother and my cousin’s. So after all that fun we had we went back home and then we had K.F.C. Did you know that K.F.C it my favorite.

                              WHAT A LONG DAY!!!    

        

No comments:

Post a Comment