Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Application to be an Ambassador in 2015.

Kia Ora my name is Machelle and I am 9 years old. I live with my mum, dad, for brothers and I am the only girl. My whole family is Cook Island and Tonga. My mum is full Cook Island and my dad is full Tongan. I want to be an Ambassador so that I can do the job and when I am doing the job I can be the best that I can, and also do what I am supposed to do and being a role model. I am good at following instructions and listen well to others too.

My skills are helping others, being nice and kind to others. I also love people and I say nice things to them.

 I have LEARN,CREATE and SHARE one of my favorite blog post and here it is. This is my title cards that I made using sumopaint. I had to think about what we were going to learn this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment