Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Use my brain, use my heart I'm going to be cyber smart.

(Introduction)
How do we be cyber smart? It’s important to ‘use my brain, use my heart I’m going to be cyber smart. Have you heard that word before. If it a no then I am going to explain that word how and why we need to be cyber smart.

(Use my brain)
Using my brain will help me to think and to be cyber smart. It will also help me to be kind to others people. For example when someone emails me a nasty word I will just use my barni and just ignore it and tell the teacher.    

(Use my haert)
It is important to use my haert. Because it will help me to be brave, think and look what I am doing and when I am doing the test I maint do good and I will do my best.

( Being cybersmart)

How to be cyber smart. You will know that the answer on the test you will get it right.   

No comments:

Post a Comment