Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

My school Holidays.


In the holiday’s my family and I went to the funeral because my great, great aunty died. When we all got there some of the people were crying when the men  were putting her in the ground. Then when she was in the ground all of the people chucked flowers on her in the ground. After that we all had to go to a place called Valentines. It was the best part of my life because there was lots and lots of food. We got to pick what  food we wanted and there was an ice cream maker but we were only allowed it if we finish our food. Then I was full and so my mum got out a big bowl and some glad wrap and put my left over food inside the bowl. After all of that all the people went home but we didn’t because we stayed there and it was cool having more food.      

No comments:

Post a Comment