Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

At camp

At camp our group went to the beach for kayaking. When we got there we had to listen to Mr. Burt so we would know what to do. When we knew what to do we went with a buddy. After that we went to the big tent to have lunch. Then we went to our next thing  and it was the pools. When got to the pools we had to get changed into our togs.When we got into our togs we went for a nice swim in the pool and it was fun.
We went cooking with Miss Jarman and we made cheese scones and they were delicious.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Machelle it is me Angelica I enjoyed reading your story because it made me smile when you cooked with Miss Jarman.




























































































    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Machelle I like your blog. I hope you found camp interesting. I enjoyed reading your
    story because it made me smile. from Raewen-eve Tui.

    ReplyDelete